Best practices when sending us your files
just follow these simple rules and your job will be off to a great start
To send us your files, please read the following steps listed below.
- collect or package: Please collect or package your files for output if your program has that ability.
- zip or stuffit archive: Then zip or stuff your files before sending. Skipping this step could result in files not transferring, data loss or file corruption. (PDF's and JPG's are not necessary)
- archive fonts first: If you are uploading fonts, they need to be zipped or stuffed to prevent them from corruption during transfer.
- sensitive information: Files containing sensitive information should be encrypted before sending.
- file naming: Restrict file names to upper/lower case letters, digits, underscores ("_"). (Otherwise your upload may fail.)
- send files: When you are ready, use a service such as WeTransfer or DropBox.
- send information: Make sure we know who you are, the job for which you are submitting files, and a good way to contact you in case we have questions or issues.
- that's it! Your job will be on its way to some really good hands.