Inspect your order immediately upon receipt. Shortages or errors must be reported via email at email@example.com within 3 business days of shipment receipt.
Understandably, personalized and custom ordered items may not be returned for a refund unless there were errors on our part, or in shipping.
It is our best intention to ship your order within 2 business days of receipt (Monday - Friday). We will notify you if there are any delays in shipment.
We ship to the shipping address that you provide at checkout - please make sure that it is entered correctly! No P.O. box as shipping address. Shipment tracking numbers will be provided to you via email when your order ships.
For UPS tracking please visit www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html
We collect the following information:
• Information generated by browsing the web site, such as which pages are visited, the order in which the pages are visited by each site user, and how long the user stays on each page.
• Information generated from explicit interactions with the web site, such as queries to our search engine, or logs of registered members` account activity.
• Information that allows an individual to be contacted, such as a telephone number or e-mail address, when provided by that individual.
• The words contained in the body of a communication. For example, the text of an e-mail message.
• Information about the computer system that the individual is using to access the Internet, such as the IP number, domain name, browser type, or operating system.
This data will be used for the following purposes:
• Information may be used by the Web site to complete the activity for which it was provided, whether the activity is a one-time event, such as returning the results from a search, or forwarding an e-mail message; or a recurring event, such as providing a subscription service or allowing access to saved searches or a scrapbook.
• Information may be used for the technical support of the Web site and its computer system. For example, to allow site administrators and developers to continually improve the web site`s performance and functionality, to secure and maintain the site, or to verify the Web site activity.
• Information may be used for research, analysis, and reporting. For example, data about the types of vehicle searches users have conducted.
• Information may be used to contact an individual, for the completion of a transaction initiated by that individual on the Web site.
Information About Your Computer
We use your IP address and browser information to diagnose problems with our web site and to compile demographic data for internal purposes. We do not share this information with third parties.
Except for correspondence regarding your orders, we will not contact you via e-mail unless you explicitly choose to receive it (i.e., opt in). We do not tolerate or support spam.
In order to place an order with Lane Printing, you must register for an account. You must also submit your address, contact information, and payment information. Your address may be provided to third-party vendors and carriers to ship your order. Your contact information is used to update you on the status of your order and/or to contact you if there are problems with your order. Your payment information is used to bill your order. Beyond functions directly related to fulfilling your order, we do not share any of this information with third parties.
We maintain your account information and your order history on our servers. We do not share this information with third parties.
You may update your account information by one of two methods:
- 1. Log in and use the "Account Maintenance" screens.
- 2. Send a request via our contact form.