We offer on-site training and consultations for all adobe software. We partner with Adobe.
Massasoit Community College- Consolidation of Creative Design
Massasoit Community College (“MCC”) is a two-year community college in Norfolk County and Plymouth County, Massachusetts. It offers associate degrees as well as a transfer program for students to earn credits for transfer to other colleges. The college was founded in 1966, and is named for Massasoit, the great Sachem of the Wampanoag.
- To bring their creative design and typesetting in-house, so they wouldn’t have to outsource.
- To train creative design and typesetting teams, on how to transfer projects into other applications.
- Lane Printing & Advertising trained Massasoit employees, at their convenience, on how to transfer documents and files into Adobe In-Design.
- By not outsourcing documents to data companies to transfer projects, they save money and time.
- As well as all employees that want to update their skills in In-Design can call on Lane Printing & Advertising to update them on current applications.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals – Moving Design Team
Novartis Pharmaceuticals is a world leader in offering medicines to protect health, cure disease and improve well-being. Their goal is to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to treat patients, ease suffering and enhance quality of life. They needed to update design team.
The Northeast Division of Novartis Pharmaceuticals wanted to modify on-sight design team, but they were being done at a cooperate office.
- Update team on all new technology.
- Train Individuals on their Specialties in the Design Team.
- Make team comfortable with using new technology in a new environment.
- Lane Printing & Advertising sent in their award winning Design Team. at the Northeast Region on all Adobe Acrobat Programs.
- After many sessions Novartis Pharmaceuticals design team was on the right track of adapting to new technologies and programs.
- Lane Printing & Advertising will continue to training them on all updated applications as needed.
DCR (Department of Conservation and Recreation) – Logo Design and Branded Identity
Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR) protect, promote and enhance our common wealth of natural, cultural and recreational resources for the well being of all.
- After The Department of Environmental Management (DEM) and Metropolitan District Commission (MDC) unified into one agency, called the Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR) they needed their branded identity coordinated.
- After other high profile Advertising Agencies were hired to produce logos the department heads noticed the new logo were incomplete and caused confusion in the authority.
- Lane Printing & Advertising would have to interview members of the department and pitch a new uniformed logo so all department heads, sub departments and employees were satisfied.
- Lane Printing & Advertising was asked to observe the new logo and to contribute ideas.
- We insisted they change it to make it more authoritative and to make sure no other sub departments would change it.
- Lane Printing &Advertising believes in Brand Identity, and with our help the DCR has one uniform logo on Vehicles, apparel, forms and signs.